Founded in 1905, Chicago Skates has been the leading brand in the skating industry for well over 100 years. Through the years, Chicago Skates has pushed innovation while maintaining the traditional clean and sleek design skaters have come to love. Today Chicago Skates remains the innovative classic standard all over the world through skaters that have made roller skating more than a hobby, they have made it a LIFESTYLE.
• A New Classic: Derived from years of traditional and style, the new
“Lifestyle” Roller Rink Skate from Chicago Skates was tactically
designed by JB skater Reggie “Premier” Brown for superior
performance in all-around rink and social skating.
• Superior Comfort: All leather boot with strategically placed
soft suede inner padding provides a secure and cozy fit for hours
of endless skating.
• Stability & Control: The long lasting Hi-Rebound Urethane
Wheels hold up well against the rigorous wear and tear of skating
while providing the traction and control required for the many
different skating styles.
• Style Envy: The sleek look of the traditional high-top profile
boot with classic wood heel outsole and coated brass tips laces
will have you rolling in style.
• Specifications: The aluminum base plate with double adjustable
truck provides easy turning and control with precision speed
bearings that keep you rolling smooth and fast.